Do you like cooking? Why not trying to prepare this easy recipe for Christmas lunch?
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 pears
- 12 dates soaked overnight
- 150 g dried figs soaked overnight
- 100 g Corinth raisins soaked overnight
- 200 g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Peel of 1 orange
- Peel of 1 lemon
- Pressure cooker
- Peel and chop the pears, removing the core.
- Put all the ingredientes in the pressure cooker pan, cover with water, close and put on a high heat.
- When the gauge shows 2, lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes leaving it to cool slowly.