Monday 20 April 2009

More Second Conditional sentences

Complete the sentences:
  1. If you ___________ (wear) glasses, you ___________ (not get) a lot of headaches.
  2. I ___________ (tell) you the answer if I ___________ (know) it.
  3. If Beth ___________ (buy) a dog, she ___________ (not feel) lonely.
  4. If they ___________ (be) outgoing, people ___________ (invite) them more often.
  5. If he ___________ (not go) out all the time, he ___________ (have) more money.
  6. My brother ___________ (play) on my computer all day if I ___________ (let) him.
  7. If Brad ___________ (get) a job, ___________ he ___________ (buy) a car?
  8. ___________ you ___________ (call) the police if you ___________ (see) the thief?
  9. If Sue ___________ (have) more time, ___________ she ___________ (call) us?
  10. If the team ___________ (practise) a lot, ___________ they ___________ (win) the competition?
Translate the sentences above into your language.

No comments: