Wednesday, 16 March 2011
The Emperor's New Clothes
Listen to and read the story of “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. Then, answer the questions.
1. How many suits does the Emperor have?
one for every day one for every week one for every hour one for every month
2. Why did the Emperor want new clothes from the tricksters?
he wanted to know which of his men were wise or foolish the Emperor loves clothes he wanted to know who was unfit for office all of the above
3. Who did the Emperor send to check on the suit?
his clothes maker his minister his baker his servant
4. What did the Emperor see when he went to see the suit?
nothing a beautiful suit a half finished suit the tricksters sleeping
5. Who was the first to admit that the Emperor had nothing on?
a little boy the minister the Emperor the tricksters